happy earth day!
are you doing anything to commemerate the day? earth day always makes me think of my grade 5 project on gorillas, due on earth day. a bit of a strange predilection, non?
anyways. in honour of the day we’re going to be continually updating this post with sustainable and eco-conscious finds. please send in your faves as well, share the wealth! and remember to refresh! firstname.lastname@example.org
1. cargo’s plant loved baked illuminator is a gorgie mixture of three shades: blush, bronzer, and highlighter, all in one. it’s made with natural + organic ingreds. and the packaging has a zero carbon footprint.
2. 889 yonge is relaunching their spa today, completely green and sustainable. amahz. they’re offering a special in honour of earth day that runs for the next two weeks. and, for every special promo treatment sold, they are donating $5 towards the trans canada trail. check out their site for more info.
3. the guide girls are a (somewhat creepy) la-based duo that ‘puts on the hot’ for online instructisodes that teach people how to lead more ecofriendly lifestyles. winnie and maxine, as the alter egos like to be called, will give you the play-by-play on composting your garbage, saving bathroom water, and using a clothesline to save energy.
4. just in case you have, like, way more money than me: today only, 15% of all purchases made at louisvuitton.com will benefit the climate project, al gore’s non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness of climate change.
5. tobi is having a mother earth day sale, taking 22% off with code EARTH22. you can shop eco lines like loomstate, eco-ganic, edun and covet.
7. commit to and register your act of green: one million acts of green.
8. brita is giving away free filters today from 1-6 @ yong & dundas square www.filterforgood.ca
so…what else you got?